Horseback and Shark Tour Activities in Hawaii

I had the fortunate opportunity to be in Hawaii in the summer of 2007 when the weather was absolutely beautiful for 3 straight months while we took a horseback tour, jumped in a shark cage and learned how to surf. It was my boyfriend and my sister and her boyfriend that found ourselves on the beautiful island of Oahu for one week before we left for the Big Island of Hawaii.

So you are probably thinking what young folks like us might end up doing on our Hawaiian vacation right? Well, let me tell you that we did not have one restful moment at all. We did a lot of our activities on the north shore where every outdoor activity imaginable can be found.

Our first activity was the shark tour where the boat took us 5 miles out to sea and dropped a cage in the water for us to enter like sitting ducks while 10 foot sharks came looking for a meal. My suggestion would be to go on an empty stomach because the ride out is pretty rough.

Now among all of the exciting Hawaii activities the ocean seems to be the sure bets but one of my more memorable activities was the Horseback riding tour that we took in the mountains along the North Shore with Happy Trails Hawaii. This Horse ride tour got my approval once we came up and around a little valley to be exposed to the beautiful and serene sight of Hawaii's North Shore coast. It was a sight to die for and me and my horse named "Oahu" savored the moment.

Among the many things to do while on your Hawaii vacation I would recommend the horseback tour on the North Shore and just about any activity in the ocean, hey you are in paradies so why not take advantage of Hawaii Activities!


No comments: